EN10305-2 Welded Steel Tube
EN10305-2 Welded Cold Drawn Steel Tube for Precision Applications
1. Size Range: OD: 6-89mm, WT: 1-3mm, Length: 5.8m/6m, maximal 11.8m
2. Stable Quality with Comeptitive Price
3. NBK(Bright Annealing) Heat Treatment, Surface is clean and smooth, without oxide scale
4. Good Extending and Bending Ability
5.Surface Treatment can be:Black Phosphated,Zn-coated,etc
Cold drawn Fine Tolerance Precision Steel Tubes
DIN EN 10305 – 2 (DIN 2393)
- Precision in combination with a high quality surface finish are the features that characterise our fine tolerance steel tubing
- ERW feedstock tubes are manufactured from specially prepared pickled, oiled and cold or hot rolled steel coil.
- Resistance-pressure-welding Therefore, the weld is created from the base material without any filler material
- The removal of the excess material, both internally and externally, is a key element in the manufacturing process and this is an in-house skill.
- The cold drawing process occurs after annealing and raises the quality of the feedstock tube to vastly superior levels of tolerance, surface finish and final material mechanical properties.
- In some instances the final finished product specification can be further fine tuned by further annealing. This is of particular interest in relation to products that are specifically manufactured to unique customer specifications.
If you need more information,you are more than welcome to contact email@example.com